Welcome to the FUMC Nursery! We are committed to providing a safe, nurturing Christian environment for children ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten.
Nursery care is available during both services and is in the Fellowship Hall.
New Visitors: please fill out this form & bring to the Nursery Staff so we may best serve you and your child and be aware of any allergies or special needs. [This form is also available to fill out when you get here]. We look forward to meeting you and your little one(s)!
A few friendly reminders for the best Nursery experience and care of your children:
- You must remain on the First United Methodist Church campus while your child is in childcare, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Our childcare is a well-child facility and we do not have the capability to care for children who are not feeling well. If your child is ill, please do not bring him/her to childcare.
- No outside food may be brought into the childcare rooms (we cannot allow children to eat their dinner or to bring their own snacks while in our care. We DO encourage you to bring labeled sippy cups with water. We will provide snacks for all the children so please notify is of any food allergies.
- Please label all items, especially cups and bottles with the name of your child/children. We will provide you with a Diaper Bag Tag.
- We have a paging system for notifying parents if you are needed in the nursery.
- If possible, please refrain from "dropping by" to check in, as it can be disruptive and upsetting to the children.
Thank you so much!
FUMC Harlingen Nursery Staff