We cordially invite you and your family to join us as our kids will be presenting the songs they've learned & we will be sharing about our week this Sunday 6/19 at 11 am! Your child is welcome to join our Children's Church following our children's sermon for a time of games, activities, and story time! Nursery is also available for ages up to 5 years old.
Our registration has now ended and we are looking forward to seeing all the kids for a wonderful week of learning about God and fun!
- Where: 321 E. Harrison Ave., Harlingen, TX 78550
- When: June 13 - 17th from 8 am - 12 pm
- For Ages 5 (or Entering Kindergarten) - Entering 5th Grade
- Church office phone: 956-423-0540 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE TO GO WHEN ARRIVING:
- Check-in everyday will start in our Welcome Center (the entrance is up our main staircase off of 4th street). Our elevators are also available, if needed.
- On Monday, please come in at 7:30 am and the rest of the week 7:50 am. This ensures we get everyone checked in on time for the start of our week!
- Visit the registration table to check-in your child and receive a name tag. One of our group ushers will escort your child to their group to the sanctuary where our Opening session will begin.
WHERE TO GO TO PICK UP BY 12 NOON:
- Check-out everyday will also be in our Welcome Center (the entrance is up our main staircase off of 4th street). Our elevators are also available, if needed.
- Visit the registration table to check-out your child One of our group ushers will escort your child to leave with only those person(s) designated on the registration form.
ACTIVITIES: After our Opening, children stay with with their age groups and will rotate on a schedule through various stations that include Music, Games, Bible Challenges, Crafts, Storytelling, & Snack time. They will then end their day back in the Sanctuary for our Closing time.
Other Friendly Reminders:
- On Wednesday we will be wearing our shirts for a group photo!
- Have a good breakfast as we will only be providing a snack.
- Remember to wear sunscreen as our Games session will be outside in our courtyard. We will have different water stations to keep everyone hydrated.
- Kids must wear shoes and not sandals each day for their safety.
- If your child is feeling sick we encourage them to stay home.